Saturday, August 4, 2007

yeaps~

tout i will not be going out today.
guess wad?my cousin called me for swimming.
with shihui my baby sister(cousin).
reached thr but didnt immediatly change.
was sitting down.LOL.
my auntie , 3cousins had already gone down iinto the water.
i was still yet gone down.
sitting thr fer the sun to set?
looked ard.saw the fat guy from cass 1NB.
his bro , sis nn my neighbour was thr too.
guess dhey didnt saw me,nvrm,i dun wish to see dhem too.
espically my neighbour.(malay girl).she tried to steal my HP before.but was red-handed.
nn even tried to steal my $10.WTF?CB.
hate her muchmcuh~dun wish to mention bout her lerhs.
dhen toby(small bro cousin)..came up nn pulled me to change.
of coz he didnt went iinto the toilet with me.
went to baby pool.played with shihui..
dhen jiu go deep-pool.toby swam lyk wad cans.ahhas,he's learning.(:
dhen go bathe.i was the second lastest to come out.
jiu go np eat.was damndamn thirsty lorhs.
i saw old-frens(EX-XISHAN) today..
TOMOKI , WEIMING.
weiming chnge alot.he used to be pervertic.LOL.
he loves to bend down n see girls~~~whatever.
he has change alot.even his looks.i don't really reconise hym till he kept looking at me.
PS lorhs.eat finish jiu go hm lerhs.
reached hm bout 9.15?
msgmsgmsg(:
thanks to hanxiang nn adeline for the msges.
HAPPY BDAE HANXIANG!
LOVES.
again watch DUOMAOAO?
funny larhs.
she edmin-ed she's stupid.LOL.
arhgggggggggg!!!!!!!forgotten to take pics with cousin.nvrm.take next tym yarhs.(:


LOVES JIAEN,MEI(:
OURSTORYSTARTEDON,040807!
LOVESYOUTONS.
COMETONSS.SURETCYOU(:
LOVE,LOVES,LOVEDX33333s

No comments: