Wednesday, July 9, 2008

azurah asked me to update .
today , 6.55 woke up -.-
i banged my head on the wall .
half way to school rained .
classroom (:
walk till half they said those with ** thermometers go to the hall .
i did hear properly the ** . so went back to class .
only 2 ppl inside , lala tell me go hall .
sat at one very stupid place ,
infront of me timothy , beside got some ..
keep talking , desiaosiao .
behind me couple sweet talking .
sat about half an hour more , after that went down take themperature then go back class .
Geo , alot ppl never bring text book so sat at the back.
playing paper throwing,my aiming abit pahjiao =.=
after that ART , teacher never come .
did some silly games , then MTL , did the chinese newspaper .
alotalot (: then science .
2+ 3 reach home .
byebyeee .

No comments: