Monday, February 23, 2009





Second time i gave school a Miss .
no where to go so end up msg-ing peoples (:
-AngShiEn,AngSiewTing,LiangJie,TangJayCob,PeterTan .



Works are fine , School is bored .
Btw , i'm Drifted from BEARBEAR , whywhy ? you better rmb & msg me SotongBear ):
Today woke up at 6.45 , nice time yeah .
but guess what ? i doze off on my bed and woke up at 7.11 .
like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH , rushed to school .
lucky on time hah (:
Yesterday was working , Auntie SiTi open the Put chicken thingy ,
she nvr see me behind then close the door , kena until my head .
Pain okay , today blueblack .
didnt tell anybody , not even my mum cause she'll say i stupid -.-


i've been sitting in this so called 'WHITEWHITE ROOM '
from 7.25am to 4pm just because im late , how stupid ?
MUTHU SUCKS .

No comments: