Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school today !
how was it !?
met siewting 6.45am under her block , chris was there too .
i dont know why but , it was freaking cold .
went into school and look around ,
the only word to discribe , 'SMELLY '
all paint smell ...
&.. UP to fourth floor , this year's class was veryvery different ,
4na is right at the back , 4nc is right at the front , 4nb in under 4nc at third floor ,
and 4nd is right beside 4nc , they have nothing better to do .
well , as for mine , OUR SITTING ARRANGEMENT HAS CHANGE .
i cant sit with black,pui,tim and zq .
mrong placed me to the veryvery front sit , with those noisy bitch of mine !
but something , yongL sitting behind me ..
dont know why but i got this feeling that he keep touching my hair ! ):
whatthefish !?
4nc's still the same , hyper markets .
first day of school only , friends starts to tease new teachers .
WOW , change me sits please , how to concentrate ):
was hilarious today , shaiful went around checking hair ,
and i gotta stay like a statue sitting in the hall ,
JUST TO COVER ZQ , oh gward what to do ?
i swear his hair's like a bunch of brooms .
took out the rings from my ears , and bought some Unseenable ones ,
but i think still can see ley , stupid stupid -.-
andandand something very important here !
I DON'T LIKE MY NEW BIOLOGY TEACHER !
I DON'T LIKE TO SHOUT CLASS STAND AND GREET !
I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE! WHY SHE CHOOSE AUGUSTBABYS!
cannot understand ....

No comments: