Friday, August 1, 2008

1 August 2008 , The first day of HungryGhostFestival .
As usuall , 15 august burn paper money .
my lovely neighbours , careful with what you say ,
they're not stupid alrights (:
Felt so badbadbad on this festival first day .
just don't know how to explain .
yesterday night my father is like , come back from tournament then gone siao ?
stop making those freaking sounds to scare me lahs .
GoneCaseAlready , don't you feel stupid ?
Today morning , felt very unusuall .
maybe breathed in too much smokes from those burning of paper money .
Oh well , it's their holidays now , 1month .
BEAR,dont send me those msg again , careful whats beside you :)
school today was , fine i guess .

please Wednesday faster come .
i miss my dancemates !):
especially jiayan :D
you made me laughed like nobody is in this world .
althought every wednesday will be a sweating day with aircons on-ing .
but i still love it , its better then school times .
1 week faster over !
let wednesday go on and on like 1min past .
& thursday , with PE to let me sweat out ,
Literature ,with my mad-dog laughter & cutie to laugh with (:
Boring day tmr , dad has got tournament with his 9 colourful balls .
mum work till 11+ , Only turtle & tv with me .
and maybe some of those *Brothers ?
okay , i going crazy , bye .

No comments: