Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Sorry.
down mood .
Saturday , worked till 11pm,after that wait for MamJoey ( the sa-leng-a ),
pann,ah jie,lun,jack,then went for supper , Mam was so cute .
she kept telling us she'll tryta so faster,delayed 10mins & 10mins ,
finally she's done , at 12.55pm ? LOL .
walked till the behindbehine naski lemak shop , cannot finish ..
chat till around 2.15 ..accompanyed ah jie walk till traffic light , then he walked home .
the salenga treat us take cab , super tired after work .
worked 1-12 yesterday , damn tired ..treat that as my first suffer .
reached home at 12+ bathed & dryblow my hair , take so long ..
1+ then sleep , today morning wokeup at 7.56am..
combed hair , suddenly !? Nosebleed -.- (2)
shag sia , scary also , cause i was standing infront of my bigest mirror .
duh, nevermind .
got all prepared at 7.10am .
reach school at 7.20am , didnt late haah .
MassRun again , head started to get pain when taking national anthem .
after the run , like wanna die .
went back to class and had english , qianyi sat beside me .
slept in class , i really cannot take it ..
then i thot i had flu , took out my tissue ...
then got blood , qianyi was like shock ...Duh ..
it stopped all of a sudden , i went back to sleep .
then it came again , FUCK LA .
headache , dont even touch my head okay , damn irritated.
after english was socialstudies , slept again ..science slept also .
recess then maths ...i still slept .
i reallyreallyreally am tired , mummy said i Must go school , no choice .
chinese , did worksheet , got better already .
bell rang and went home .
not working today & this friday's public holiday (:
gorgeous .
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry.
i didnt know it hurts so much , SORRY .

No comments: