Friday, April 17, 2009

WHAT-THE-FUCK
什-么-噻
APA-NI
Unable to express how am i feeling now .
i wanna burst out anytime .
死人 MUTHU !
why are you always so freaking irritating sia ?!
school over still wanna catch people .
just now when walking out from school ,
SOMEHOW ? Muthu saw me and stopped me .
ask me take-off my necklast & ring .
i though it was just KEEP , cause school over alr .
Who knows he ask me to give him .
他妈的 !
still need sign what stupid form ask my parents come down take .
you thot my parents so free to come down and take just 2 rings ?
even confiscate hp also can 1chance , somemore i first time kena caught .
idk why lah , i feel like shouting in the office just now .
NEED TO WAIT TILL MONDAY Y'KNOW .
called my mother , she scold me for nothing & say thursday then free .
臭鸡白 !
very pekcek and walk away from the office ,
then i saw BRIAN , he still can joke with me manxsxsxs ,
hence , i got more irritated .
msged dad , so long since i called him .
then he called me and ask me who was that MUTHU .
and i told him ,
HE is not a teacher , he's not fit to be one also .
HE is not a disaplinemaster , he NEVER be .
HE is just a pervert catcher working in this !@#$% SCHOOL .
okay , it could be just a ring , but it means alot to me ,
& VERYEXPENSIVE , money's hard to earn !
Even $10.00 , i'll still get the $9.90 .
i know la , you this hairyfucker divorce nobody want already ..
no money to buy ring izzit ?
my finger's much too smaller than yours .
Cannot wear la , 不可一带啦 ..
I'M GONNA SAVE MONEY .
then i can go overseas to THAILAND .
For ? ...
For MUTHU , Yes !
打小人 !
A very cursy thing in thailand ,
wow , Undiscribable man , I hate you so much .
PLEASE DIE FASTER , OR ESLE I'LL GET HEART ATTACK .
Still , very annoyed , felt so uncomfortable .
GOSH LA __ .

No comments: