Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nobody online today .. SAD .
cause im veryvery boring !
first period was F&N today , the course work was awsome .
30pages to do , and i found out smthg ...
mummy deleted my microsoft office , HAHAHA ?
HELP ME PEOPLE !!!
and i had retest for social studies today , i totally forgotten to study.
what to do , the sky is blueeeee .
have to try my best then .
after school ate lunch at canteen with mavis , bernard and timothy .
while Desmond and friends were sitting next to us ,
kept telling us they no retest , walao ! >:/
SO WHAT SO WHAT , DESMOND YOU'RE SO GOING TO SEE SHIYUN JIEJIE TMR !
about the retest , Bonding singapore , STUND .
i didnt even do this essay for last year's exam -.-
shitxzxzxz ? stared at the paper for around 10 to 15mins -.-
then started to write , i keep writing harmony thing lol ..wtf
totally no link at all , i know ):
btw , jindi looked at my palm today , she counted life for me .
hehehe , but she told me not to care about my palm thingy at this age ,
wait till 18 , i've been looking at my palm and worrying . SERIOUSLY .
but after what she has said , i didnt look at it again .
gotta be happy everyday ! smilesmile ! and i'm gonna LOVE everybody (:
right desmond ..*>:)
i need a lappy , for course work !
-
i'm so looking forward to bbq ! and soso looking forward to chalet !
i'm not gonna quarrel with you anymore , i'm gonna love you more .


MY HAIR IS VERY THICK ,
SHALL I REBORN ?

No comments: