Tuesday, January 12, 2010

tears just roll down with every steps you walked away .
When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile.


-
I havent done my maths and bio homework yet .
life is getting hard for me .
CONQUEER!
I'm still the same like i've always been ,
getting so so crazy at schools , noisy when everybody is quiet .
but you'll never know actually how moodless am i .
lets say about me in class today,
i cant get a shitty thing into my head of what teacher is teaching .
i keep looking into his eyes , his mouth and figuring out what he's saying .
bell rang , lesson over . i learned nothing . and i had 7 questions of work for today lesson .
FANTASTIC .
i always say i wanna get real this year , end up i dont even know what i'm doing in class....
whatthefuck ksy .

-
when a person's mood is bad ,it would be better if no songs were playing ,
cause it would be any songs that makes the person burstout .



No comments: